In times of environmental degradation, disease and hunger, it is more important than ever to put ecologically sound food on the table. But what exactly is organic farming? We'll tell you 5 good reasons why organic farming makes sense.
- Organic farming is sustainable: it uses natural methods and resources to produce what humans and animals eat. No chemicals are used that could pollute the environment.
- Organic farming is healthy: Organic farming products contain more nutrients and vitamins. It is also known that the products are free from residues of pesticides and hormones.
- Organic farming is effective: Organic farming can naturally maintain and increase soil fertility, resulting in higher productivity.
- Organic farming protects the environment: The use of natural methods and resources in organic farming reduces CO2 emissions and thus contributes to climate protection.
- Organic farming is social: Organic farming creates jobs in the region and provides food for people and animals.
Organic food is not only healthier and more environmentally friendly, it also tastes much better than conventional food. In our online shop you will find a large selection of delicious organic products. Visit our shop now and discover the variety of Italian organic delicacies.