- Nuts help with weight control: Although nuts are high in calories, they have a high satiating power. This means you'll feel full faster and therefore eat less. One study showed that people who ate nuts as a snack were less hungry and ate fewer calories overall than people who ate other snacks. This may help reduce the risk of obesity.
- Nuts reduce risk of cardiovascular disease: Nuts contain unsaturated fatty acids, which can have a positive effect on heart health. A study has shown that regular consumption of nuts can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by up to 30%. In addition, nuts are rich in vitamin E, magnesium and zinc, all of which are important for heart health.
- Nuts Promote Brain Health: nuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for brain health. Omega-3 fatty acids can help improve memory and reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease and dementia. One study showed that people who regularly eat nuts have better memory performance than people who do not eat nuts.
- Nuts boost the immune system: nuts contain vitamin E and zinc, both of which are important for a strong immune system. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage. Zinc is important for the production of white blood cells, which are responsible for fighting off infections. A handful of nuts a day can help boost the immune system and reduce the risk of colds and other infections.
- Nuts improve gut health: Nuts are also a good source of fiber, which is important for gut health. Fiber can help reduce constipation and improve bowel function. One study showed that regular consumption of nuts can improve bowel health.
Have we convinced you of the many benefits of nuts? Then visit our online store. There you will find delicious organic almonds and hazelnuts from Italy. Our nuts are of the highest quality and come from controlled organic cultivation. They are not only healthy, but also versatile. Discover our assortment here.