Nut butter can be used in countless ways. You can just spoon it straight out of the jar, or you can combine them with the right ingredients. In the following, we will show you how you can best use our nut butter.
The best combinations with nut butter:
- Pastries: Nut butter is perfect for baking, filling and spreading cakes, waffles, pancakes, muffins and biscuits.
- Porridge: Stir in a few spoonfuls of nut butter or add it as a topping.
- Granola: Nut butter is perfect for making homemade granola, giving it a nutty flavor. Or you can just add the nut butter as a topping at the end.
- Apples: Perfect for filling baked apples and adding flavor to applesauce. Or you can use the nut butter as a dip for various fruits.
- Dark chocolate: together in cake batter, in chocolate chip cookies, as a creamy praline filling or as an addition to chocolate fondue
- Bread: Tastes great as a spread with rye bread, plaited bread, nut bread or fruit bread.
- Müesli: Nut butter can either be mixed into the muesli or added as a topping at the end to refine the taste.
- Bananas: Mix a few spoonfuls of nut butter into the milkshake, or create your own banana ice cream and top with nut butter instead of chocolate sauce.
- Glace: Nut butter is great for making nut ice cream or as a topping/sauce on vanilla ice cream.
- Natural yoghurt: simply mixed with natural yoghurt or quark and you have a delicious nut yoghurt.
- Dried fruit: for filling dates and figs or for making energy balls and fruit bars.
- Pure: spoon the nut butter straight from the glass and enjoy the pure nut taste. By the way: it also satisfies the craving for sweets.
Have fun trying.